Friday, July 17, 2009

Ready the Lamps

...
I feel like God has laid it on my heart for some time now to begin preparations for a significant event or period of time. It feels fairly urgent. I hesitate to even use that word, but the feeling fits the definition, especially when I think of putting it off.
...

1. compelling or requiring immediate action or attention; imperative; pressing: an urgent matter.
2. insistent or earnest in solicitation; importunate, as a person: an urgent pleader.
3. expressed with insistence, as requests or appeals: an urgent tone of voice.


~~ Source: http://www.dictionary.com/

...
I don't feel panic or fear, or that it's going to begin in the next week or month, but soon. How soon, I don't know. I feel like we will have just enough time if we work at it bit by bit. If we put it off, we will not be ready.

Last year, even with the US economy begining to tank, I didn't really feel this way. I wish I had; however, the past is the past. I have peace that if God had wanted us to begin last year He would have made it clear then. With that said, I take more warning from this feeling now since He is making it clear to me at this time. Preparations need to be made.

I'd like to introduce my newest blog: Ready the Lamps. It will detail my research on the subject of preparedness and some of our plans. It will also include research on some of the possible situations and concerns that may arise.

Is anyone interested in taking this journey with me?
...

No comments:

Post a Comment